Help can come in many ways;
VERY OFTEN fAMILY MEMBERS ARE AFFECTED WHEN A LOVED ONE HAS THE DISEASE OF OPIATE ADDICTION. Treatment Center
can assist family members in understanding this medical problem.
- Patients attend groups.
- Patients attend individual therapy.
- Patients get a complete history and physicals.
- Patients are given medical treatment by Doctorsm Nurses and counselors.
- Patients are treated with respect
in an outpatient environment.
- Consumption of all illicit drugs declines
- Crime is reduced substantially
individuals become infected with HIV
- Individuals functioning
improves, as evidenced in improved family and other social relationships, increased employment, improved parenting, etc
- Many years ago people were against Flouride in the water, we have to stand up for our rights and you
have rights to the best treatment . According to the National Institute on health Medication assisted treatment can be very
- You have rights Opiate Patients are protected under the Americans disability Act,
Rehab Act and the fair Housing Act. If you feel you have been discriuminated against call them or the Legal Action Center