HomeAbout UsServicesLinksFAMILY AND FRIEND PAGEReferralsContact Us

Here's how to get  help:

 You can Call any Treatment Center below or call Alabama State Mental Health Department at

 Substance Abuse Services Division
 Department of Mental Hlth/Retardation
 P.O. Box 301410
 100 N Union Street
 Montgomery AL 36130-1410
 Phone: 334-242-3961
 Fax: 334-242-0759
Birmingham Metro Treatment Center 205-942-2037
Calhoun Treatment Center 256-831-4601
Chilton County Treatment Center205-755-4300
Cullman County Treatment Center 256-739-5595
Escape from Chemical Dependence 251-341-9505
Gadsden Treatment Center 256-549-0807
Gulf Coast Treatment Center 251-865-0123
Houston Treatment Center 334-692-4455
Huntsville Metro Treatment Center 256-881-1311
Huntsville Recovery Treatment Center 256-729-1940
Marion County Treatment Center 205-921-3799
Mobile Mental Health - Gateway 251-666-2569
Mobile Metro Treatment Center 251-476-5733
Montgomery Metro Treatment Center 334-288-5363
Northwest Alabama Treatment Center 205-425-1200
Shelby County Treatment Center 205-216-0200
Shoals Treatment Center 256-383-6646
Sumter County Treatment Center 205-652-4919
Tri  County Treatment Center 205-836-3345
Tuscaloosa Treatment Center 205-752-5857
Walker Recovery Treatment Center 205-221-1799

Thank you for visiting our web site!